• Breaking News

    Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking “Sniper” Insecticide In A Lagos Restaurant


    A sad incident occurred yesterday at a Chinese restaurant in Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos, as it was gathered that a drunk man died after mistakenly drinking an insecticide at the restaurant.

    The deceased who proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant after attending a wedding at Aguda, Surulere where he got drunk, drank the insecticide a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

    The drunk man who ended up taking the insecticide instead of the bottle of water he ordered for, died while being rushed to hospital shortly after he opened up to his friends, that he took something thinking it was water.

    The Manager of the Restaurant was arrested and detained at Bode Thomas Police Station, after the drunk man incident was reported.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728