Shekau’s second in command, Bama, 17 others killed

The second in command to Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, Momodu Bama has been killed in an encounter with security troops, the Defence Headquarters announced in Abuja on Wednesday.

Others that died in the operation include Bama’s father, Abatcha Flatari, who is also one of the spiritual guiding lights of the outlawed terrorist group.

It was also gathered that seventeen other terrorists also lost their lives in the encounter, while 24 were arrested.

Director of Defence Information, Chris Olukolade, Brigadiar General, disclosed that the killings were as a result of renewed pursuit of terrorists who have been unleashing mayhem in Borno and Yobe communities.

ALSO READ  Timi Frank finally dumps APC

“The death of Momodu Bama, said to be the Second-in-Command to the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has been confirmed by other arrested terrorists. This followed encounters with the terrorists around the Bama corridor.

“Momodu Bama has been personally leading the attacks against troops and innocent citizens in the communities of Yobe and Adamawa.

“A specialist in manning the anti-aircraft guns of the group, he is known to be vicious and heartless with a penchant for personally slaughtering and executing his victims.

ALSO READ  Group threatens to drag perpetrators of herdsmen/farmers crisis to ICC

“Momodu Bama has been a most wanted terrorist with a N25 million bounty already placed on his head.

“Others that died in the operation include Bama’s father, Alhaji Abatcha Flatari, who is also one of the spiritual guiding lights of the outlawed terrorist group.

“Seventeen other terrorists also lost their lives in the encounter, while 24 were arrested,” Olukolade said.

8 thoughts on “Shekau’s second in command, Bama, 17 others killed

• October 6, 2018 at 12:25 am

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
    many months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you
    have any solutions to prevent hackers?

• October 6, 2018 at 9:42 pm

I believe what you composed made a ton of sense. However,
    think on this, suppose you were to write a awesome headline?
    I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added something to
    possibly grab a person’s attention? I mean Shekau’s second in command,
    Bama, 17 others killed – AsdeenVibez is kinda plain.
    You ought to glance at Yahoo’s home page
    and see how they create news titles to get people to
    open the links. You might add a video or a related picture
    or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve
    written. Just my opinion, it would make your posts a
    little livelier.

• October 6, 2018 at 10:08 pm

When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with
    the exact same comment. Is there a way you can remove me
    from that service? Appreciate it!

• October 7, 2018 at 12:41 pm

What’s up, its good paragraph on the topic of media print, we all be
    familiar with media is a great source of facts.

• October 16, 2018 at 7:49 am

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on various websites for
    about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• October 18, 2018 at 12:42 am

Hello, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am as well happy to
    share my familiarity here with colleagues.

• October 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm

I’m not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?

I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.